Wednesday 23 November 2011

Carbo Loading Party at Fazoli's Eastwood


Fazoli's Eastwood

1/2 Submarine Sandwich & Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
If you are looking for a relatively cheap place to hold your carbo loading party then Fazolis is one place you definitely need to check out. Located in the heart of Eastwood City Libis this “Italian” restaurant serves hot and fresh foods that will cater to your carbohydrate needs.

As I have come to realize that running is not a cheap sport. I am currently on a lookout for restaurants that would fill me up but not empty my wallet. With pasta dishes that ranges from P65 to P160, pizzas for P65 to P80 a slice, 4pcs of chicken for P220 and bottomless soft drinks or iced tea for P50 Fazoli’s is perfect for my tight budget and my big appetite. Oohh Did I mention that they have unlimited breadsticks as well? 

My favorite from the menu is the ½ submarino and spaghetti meal. You get 2 plates of spaghetti half a submarine sandwich 1/4 for each plate (believe me it’s a big portion) for only P220.

Visit Fazoli’s in Libis the next time you and your runner friends decide to prepare for your upcoming half marathon, 32k, marathon or even an ULTRA where you get to enjoy good and reasonably priced food  quiet and cozy ambiance, friendly and accommodating waiters plus you won’t have any problem with seating because its rarely full.


No comments:

Post a Comment