Wednesday 30 November 2011

Carbo Loading Party: Pho Hoa


Kung Pao Chowtime!

Pho Hoa

An Asian restaurant will always be my first choice to get my dose of carbs. I first got interested in Vietnamese cuisine when I saw Anthony Buordain feature Vietnam in his show.

The mouth watering pho noodles, their fresh spring rolls with peanut sauce got me hungry enough that a few years back I searched for a Vietnamese inspired restaurant here in the metro. Luckily I encountered Pho Hoa. Their pho bowls are really big that it will sure satisfy the active person like you and me who has an appetite good enough for two people.


Kung Pao Chicken
I recently visited Phoa and Ordered their Kung Pao Chicken which I’m not exactly sure if its Vietnamese or not. I prefer my kung pao without the peanuts and the chillis are crushed, squeeze in a lot of Sriracha sauce and its perfect for at least 2-3 bowls of rice.































No comments:

Post a Comment