Saturday 19 November 2011

Rice All You Can: Mang Inasal

This the 2nd installment of my Rice All You can CLP suggestions

Mang Inasal



Chicken Inasal Classic or Spicy

The first barbecue fastfood chain that offered rice all you can and took the nation by storm. With their classic Chicken Inasal that was immediately appreciated by this chicken loving nation Mang inasal now offers brand new items on their menu. Get to know your nearest Mang Inasal all over again.











Bangus Sisig Meal

I visited two branches of Mang Inasal since the 11/11/11 ad campaign was launched. And I have yet to try their new products. Its either not yet available at the Katipunan and Bluewave marikina branch or its out of stock. I will update this blog as soon as I try their Lumpiang Sardinas, Kamote Chips and Chicken Chicharon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment